Beginning of Year Student Forms
All forms are on the www.fhrangers.org web page under the Beginning of Year Student Forms tab. If the optional forms pertain to your child/ren, please print the form, complete everything that is necessary and return to the respective building.
- Each student will be required to return their Emergency Procedure Card that is provided on the first day of school. Please complete and return to the respective building.
- There is one Online Signature Page for the following 3 documents. Please read the documents in the Beginning of Year Student Forms tab. You will be required to type your name in the document for an online signature.
- Student Handbook Page
- Release Form for Contests & Student Work Publication
- Locker Policy Waiver (JUNIOR-SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL ONLY)
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application Information
- 2020-2021 Free and Reduced Price Meals Letter to Households - This letter includes a link to submit your application online. (Go to Item 5 in the letter and click on the www.compass.state.pa.us link to submit.)
- 2020-2021 Instructions for Free and Reduced Price Meals Household Application
- 2020-2021 Printable Free and Reduced Price Meals Household Application. If you do not have access to a printer and/or cannot submit online, please contact the school office to have an application sent home with your child.
- New for the 2020-2021 School Year - Create a School Cafe Account - You can make online payments and review your child's account/purchases. Go to the link for School Cafe at www.schoolcafe.com/FHSD to create your account.
Complete and submit online:
- Demographics Information & Student Pick-Up Authorization (1 online document)
Optional/For Your Information:
- Guidelines for Dispensing Medicine - IF APPLICABLE
- Medical Information Transportation - IF APPLICABLE
- Student Handbooks
- Lunch Menu - For your information
- 2020-2021 School Calendar
- Permission to Ride with Another Student (HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS ONLY)
- CHiP Information/Application
- Acceptable Use Policy - PLEASE READ for ALL new students, Pre-K, new Kindergarten and all 7th grade students. You will need to sign the Electronic Device Acceptable Use - Student form. All signature pages will be kept on file until the end of 6th and 12th grade.
- Electronic Device Acceptable Use - Student form. (New students, Pre-K, new Kindergarten and all 7th grade students.)
- Accident Insurance - OPTIONAL
- Bed Bug Information - Guidance for Parents
- Head Lice Information - Guidance for Parents