Student Code of Conduct
When enrolled in a cyber course, all students assume responsibility to fellow students, both SVAOC and their home district, and themselves. Students should conduct themselves as if they are following rules and regulations in a traditional setting. The following are unacceptable behaviors when working with the Edgenuity platform and are subject to disciplinary actions:
- Using the works of another person as one's own academic works. This includes submissions of work purchased, downloaded, or copied and pasted from another website or classmate.
- Verbal abuse, threats, intimidation, or the endangerment of the health or safetly of another person is not permitted.
- Unauthorized Use of the Internet
- Students are to use their devices properly and responsibly when working on their cyber coursework through Edgenuity.
- Emotional Support/Struggles
- If a student needs emotional support due to depression regarding cyber or elsewhere, teachers are available at any time so that proper help can be provided.
- All student attendance is monitorred through the cyber platforms. Students are to log in for the expected time, so they can be successful in their academics.
- A key component of the Cyber experience is your communication with your teacher when help is needed. Teachers will be communicating with you through your Cyber platform so please keep that line of communication open.