1. Students are to be picked up in the Elementary Parking lot.
2. Students are not required to ride the bus home from meets as long as they turn in a signed permission form to the Jr. High principal the day of the meet.
3. Pick-up from away meets is always at the high school.
4. Make sure your child brings the proper clothing to track. As long as the track is clear of snow and it is not raining we will probably be outside.
5. Your child is responsible for his uniform. It is not to be worn in school.
6. Your child can qualify for districts by achieving a standard score on an event. The standards are usually released at the end of April.
7. Your child can compete in a maximum of four events at each meet. This includes relays.
8. If your child would like to wear Under Armour, it must be solid black (stitching must be black also).
9. Your child can purchase a Track and Field t-shirt for $10.