The O*NET Interest Profiler can help you find out what your interests are and how they relate to the world of work. You can find out what you like to do.
Please click on the following link for the online version of the o*net test. You will need approximately 40 minutes to complete the work. The link will open in a new window.
1. Take the o*net test. Remember, this is not a test of "right" or "wrong" answers. It is an interest profile--something that will tell us about your likes and dislikes.
2. After taking the test you must print your answers. There is a space to enter your name at the top of the page.
3. Give your first print out to Mr. Kovalsky when complete.
4. Click next until you come to the screen which asks about the level of preparation (how much schooling) you are willing to undertake to prepare for a career. Everhone should select level 5.
5. Print out at least 2 occupations which interest you. Place your name on the occupations and give it to Mr. Kovalsky
Visit the following link...http://bls.gov/ooh/
and do further research on your careers. Mr. Kovalsky will give you further instructions on this site.